See all Green Works products
Multi-Surface Cleaner4.7 out of 5
Multi-Surface Cleaner Lemon Scent4.7 out of 5
Bathroom Cleaner4.6 out of 5
Chlorine-Free Bleach4.7 out of 5
Compostable Cleaning Wipes4.7 out of 5
Compostable Cleaning Wipes Water Lily Scent4.7 out of 5
Dishwashing Liquid4.7 out of 5
Dishwashing Liquid Water-Lily Scent4.7 out of 5
Dishwashing Liquid Free & Clear Scent4.7 out of 5
Laundry Detergent4.7 out of 5
Laundry Detergent Free & Clear Scent4.7 out of 5
Toilet Bowl Cleaner4.7 out of 5
Ratings & Reviews
98% of reviewers would recommend it
Another excellent greenworks product
The toilet is one of the least fun places to clean. Until this product came along I just had to buy a new toilet every 6 months, now I just spruce up the old one. Thanks for slashing my bathroom maintenance budget!
I like this toilet bowl cleaner
I like the fact that this toilet bowl cleaner is safe for the environment. I use it almost 1-2X a week. It is worth the price because it is very efficient and smells good too.
Squirt a small amount into the toilet and under the toilet rim, coating the area to be cleaned.
Wait several minutes.
If needed, scrub with toilet brush.
Where clean meets green
You only want what's best for your family — and we do, too. that's why our all-purpose cleaner is made from high-quality ingredients and is at least 97% naturally derived.
- alkyl polyglucoside
- The top-secret cleaning ingredient inside our products? Believe it or not, it comes from plants. This plant-based cleaning agent is great at dissolving and removing dirt, oil and grease.
- citric acid
- Ever wonder why hard water doesn’t lather well? It’s the minerals! This corn-based ingredient reduces minerals to soften hard water and help our naturally derived cleaning ingredients work harder.
- Like any natural ingredient, natural dyes do have a shelf life. That’s why we add a very small amount of synthetic colorant (less than 0.1%) to our products for a bit of color.
- fragrance with essential oils
- Natural fragrances can go bad over time, which is why our products contain synthetic fragrances with oils extracted from plants that leave behind a clean, fresh scent.
- lactic acid
- The main culprit behind those pesky rings in your toilet bowl? Hard water. This corn-based compound softens hard water, which helps our cleaning ingredients work more effectively for a toilet that’s absolutely spotless.
- xanthan gum
- This plant-based thickener increases product viscosity, which means that our toilet bowl cleaner will cling to stains instead of running down the sides.